Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!! Tiffany is 20




My Precious Gift!!!

I love the vision of the future in your beautiful face, the twinkle of your eyes when you create you art. I want to be the best mom I can be to you and embrace you with all my love.

You are as precious as a flower and as gorgeous as a rose. You have been specially made from the tip of your head down to the tip of your toes. You are as sweet as honey, such an innocent young child. You are brighter than any star in the sky and every time you smile you raidate your grandfather dimples. I want you to be proud of who you are and strive to be the best. Put forth your efforts to achieve your goals. I will always be proud to be your mother, and am also very lucky you have you as a friend.

You are the most precious gift, that I've ever been given.

I love you, Mom

3 comments:

Angie Briggs said...

Tiffany, Happy Birthday! This is a great opportunity to tell you how awesome you are. You are so talented and so creative. I know that you are in the right field for your future because JT loves your blog page just as much as I do. (We look at it just about every day together.) I tell him someday you are going to draw the pictures in the movie and now he asks if you draw all the pictures in all the cartoons that he watches:) I also love your passion. Ever since I can remember you have always had a least one thing that you felt a deep love for. That quality will get you far in your career and in life. I am so impressed by you and I love you.

amy said...

Happy B-day Tiff! You are amazing, beautiful, kind, smart, and funny! I love you to peices. I hope your day was as awsome as you are!

Mom-Mom said...

Dear Wendy and Tiffany,
What a great tribute to Tiffany. She will treasure it always. I am very proud of you both and very honored to be your Grandmother Tiffany.