Hey, Happy Birthday Dear Tiffany, I have enjoyed your deviant site this week and I too echo the tender words of your MOM on the blog. You are kind and good to the bone. I am so lucky to be your grandmother. I love the pictures you posted. You have such a beautiful smile. I hope your day was wonderful. I sure remember the day you were born. We all came in the wee hours of the morning to be there. It was the beginning of a wonderful adventure as a Grandmother for me. One I wouldn't trade for anyhing in the world!
1 comment:
Hey, Happy Birthday Dear Tiffany, I have enjoyed your deviant site this week and I too echo the tender words of your MOM on the blog. You are kind and good to the bone. I am so lucky to be your grandmother. I love the pictures you posted. You have such a beautiful smile. I hope your day was wonderful. I sure remember the day you were born. We all came in the wee hours of the morning to be there. It was the beginning of a wonderful adventure as a Grandmother for me. One I wouldn't trade for anyhing in the world!
Post a Comment