On June 6th Tiffany and I ran in the Teva Vail Mountain Mud Run. The course featured a lap that took us around the Mountain Plaza area, up the side of the mountain, over haybails and through a 20-foot mud pit, designed to stop any serious runners in their tracks. We ran the course three time each time our feet gained 10 lbs. of MUD. It was SOO fun. We were laughing so hard we could hardly run.
WOW!! are thoes legs White or Whate?? What we need to crawl?
Once around.......... Twice around..............
Now my legs don't look so bad Towell anyone?
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Teva Vail Mountain Mud Run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So what I want to know is, was it like having a mud mask on your face where your skin get nice and smooth afterwards? I will have to try that sometime. Good luck with Ryan's big move this week. I love ya and I will be thinking of you and pray that all goes well.
Post a Comment