Monday, August 3, 2009

SPLAH DOG SOPHIA





On Saturday August 1st we took Sophia out to the fair grounds for her first "Splash Dog" competition. She took 1st in her age group. It was SOOSOOO fun. Her longest jump was 12 feet. Tiffany, Alyssa and I all took turns throwing the toy for her to get. On one of her jumps I was completely concentrating on her speed that I almost went in the pool. I grabbed the rail as my feet flew off the end of the ramp. The crowd loved that as much as Sophia jump.















5 comments:

amy said...

So when are you gonna be on the traveling curcuit? That would have been fun to see! Love ya

Angie Briggs said...

Good girl Sophia! 12 feet! That is crazy, she is just a puppy. I can't wait to see what she can do when she is a full grown dog with some experience under her belt!

Christine said...

She is deffinatly a super dog! i was deffinatly impressed, and it was so fun to watch.

Mom-Mom said...

Hi super dog trainers!
The pcitures are delightful. And you might to go other contests. You have a winning dog! Either that or the doggie bone must taste mighty good. What a fun hobby!
I love amd miss you today! LOve, MOM

Mike/Jen/bruster said...

Wow, Sophia won her age group?! excelence must run in the mills family. Love you guys. Hope you are doing well.