Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Alyssa and Wendy Trip to Texas

Alyssa and Wendy spent a week in Austin. We stayed with Brad and Monica. It was a wonderful trip filled with many adventures. We hiked to the highest point in Austin over looking amazing houses and a huge river way, we explored beautiful parks, went to 2 different family fun centers, ate at amazing restaurants, watch a baseball game followed by fireworks, watched the thousands of bats fly out from under a bridge at sunset, watch movies, played family games, and of course visited Schlitterbahn (a huge water park). Brad and Alyssa took a leap of faith on a sky coaster. I was so grateful for my family that also traveled from Houston and Dallas to see us while we were there. It was a trip that Alyssa and I will always treasure!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

Mom-Mom said...

It was great to have you in Texas and be with you for a few days. Brad said he wasn't scared at all on the flying ride. I get nervous just watching the video.
I'm glad it was great visit for all!

amy said...

yay! Thanks so much for coming! It was great to spend some time with you. We are also glad that wasn't the last time this year! Mike's wedding will be fun.

Also, I love you heading picture, where was it taken? It looks amazing!