Unbelieveable! It looks crazy. I bet they were glad to see Ryan show up to clean. Man he is huge. I heard you and Alyssa were either the only girls or one of the only girls helping clean up. I am so glad you guys are all safe. I can't believe how many tornados there have been lately. And by the way you have an adorable page! where do you get your backgrounds!
Hey New backgroud! Fun music! I have enjoyed your pictures. You all look like hard workers and the hero's of the day. Tiffany looks great. I hope she had a fun trip. Ryan is big enough to carry you all. I hope he will have fun next year in football. Give Alyssa my love and best wishes for a talented flute player. Give Mark my love and respect for all he does. Wendy, you are the best and doing a terrrrrrific job! All my love, MOm
2 comments:
Unbelieveable! It looks crazy. I bet they were glad to see Ryan show up to clean. Man he is huge. I heard you and Alyssa were either the only girls or one of the only girls helping clean up. I am so glad you guys are all safe. I can't believe how many tornados there have been lately. And by the way you have an adorable page! where do you get your backgrounds!
Hey New backgroud! Fun music!
I have enjoyed your pictures. You all look like hard workers and the hero's of the day.
Tiffany looks great. I hope she had a fun trip.
Ryan is big enough to carry you all. I hope he will have fun next year in football.
Give Alyssa my love and best wishes for a talented flute player.
Give Mark my love and respect for all he does.
Wendy, you are the best and doing a terrrrrrific job!
All my love, MOm
Post a Comment