Birthdays are always wonderful when we share them with family!!
Our puppies have been adopted: Charlie and Carlie 9 weeks.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Family Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future.
4 comments:
Hey Wendy I love your page! I am so glad you are joining me in the blogging thing. I think it will be great way to stay in touch with what is happening in each other's lives. I will be tuning in regularly! We will be looking forward to Ryan's uniform and Alyssa's band concert!
Great Idea to keep in contact, and cool page! Don't be shy to send out "hey guys, I just updated [stuff] go check it out" e-mails.
by the way, Amy helped me to change my display name from superduper to Mom-Mom. You know me:)
Wow and double wow!!!!!
I am so happy to see Alyssa'a medals, and Ryan's induction, and Tiffany's birthday and of course the greatest hero's cleaning up after the hurricane.!!!
Love your Blog!
Post a Comment