skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I never thought I would see the day when I would bring my
family to Paradise Island. But
today is that day. 13 years ago on our
13th anniversary Mark and I spent a week at Atlantis. It was a trip that measured up to the name of
the island. We were up at dawn to get to
Atlantis as soon as possible. We walked
the grounds trying to show the girls as many things as possible before the
water slide opened. Our first ride was
through the water tube through the shark tank.
It was as fun as I remembered it.
We then went to the lazy river which was new since our first visit. It was truly the funniest lazy river ride I have
ever been on. It was already lunch time by
then so after a burger by the pool we went out to the ocean. The day was quickly passing so we ran through
the aquarium and then back out to the ship.
It was a super fun day.
No comments:
Post a Comment