Sunday, November 15, 2009

Moby Dick the Musical

Curtain Call: Applause all around:




It was an amazing night!!! I never imagined that I would see Ryan in a Musical. He was fantastic. He sang, danced, and acted center stage most of the whole play. Great Job Ryan.



Ryan is a cabin boy called "Pip" comforting the old captain Ahab after the death of his wife.

















3 comments:

Angie Briggs said...

Ryan is a thespian?! Apparently it runs in the veins. Who would have known? Mom said that it was a really good show. Really fun and well done. Wish I could have seen it. Thanks for the pictures!

Wudel Family said...

wow - hiking and acting. This blog has it all. Go Ryan - now you just need to figure out a why to work in some guitar playing into your next role. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Are bootleg videos going to surface on the web that we can see?
Congrats!
Dave and Amy
PS: 7 days and counting. (think of us next Monday at noon) We've decided on a name: ALEXA CLAIRE WUDEL

Mom-Mom said...

It was the greatest "whale" story I have ever seen. I was amazed and delighted. The first night I just sat there with my mouth open and became delighted and tickled pink. Then on the second night and on, I just realized he is a great combination of Mark and Wendy. Smart and animated and fun to be around. Good going Ryan--you are an actor. Can't wait to see him with Alyssa in the next play. Yea!