Hey Wendy, Great job on the page. It is as colorful and visually interesting as your scrapbooks. I liked the music too, but where are all the pictures of the beautiful native girls? HaHa! We'll have to make sure Ryan has the camera next time...Just kidding, the pictures are great.
Hawaii is so great! I love the pictures! I really have not seen Ryan in a while becuase he is even bigger than the last time I saw him! Not just taller, but thicker. Ryan you are a total hottie stud! It's okay for an aunt to say that right?! :) And Tiffany is gorgeous, as usual. A couple of the pictures of Tiffany though, Dave had to say, "Is that Wendy or Tiffany". My beautiful sister can still be confused with a teenager! And Alyssa are our cutie, and Mark are more like a brother than an in-law, we just want you know we love you. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!
Wow, Hawaii looks sooo awesome! But let me ask you this, does it beat Lake Powell and stirring "things" up with the stick? Ok, dumb question. Hope you guys are having as much fun as the pictures portray. Miss ya lots
3 comments:
Hey Wendy, Great job on the page. It is as colorful and visually interesting as your scrapbooks. I liked the music too, but where are all the pictures of the beautiful native girls? HaHa! We'll have to make sure Ryan has the camera next time...Just kidding, the pictures are great.
Hawaii is so great! I love the pictures! I really have not seen Ryan in a while becuase he is even bigger than the last time I saw him! Not just taller, but thicker. Ryan you are a total hottie stud! It's okay for an aunt to say that right?! :) And Tiffany is gorgeous, as usual. A couple of the pictures of Tiffany though, Dave had to say, "Is that Wendy or Tiffany". My beautiful sister can still be confused with a teenager! And Alyssa are our cutie, and Mark are more like a brother than an in-law, we just want you know we love you. Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!
Wow, Hawaii looks sooo awesome! But let me ask you this, does it beat Lake Powell and stirring "things" up with the stick? Ok, dumb question. Hope you guys are having as much fun as the pictures portray. Miss ya lots
Post a Comment