Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We got Puppies!!

I will half to say these puppies are quite unique, and yes there are 4 of them. We will have them until Thursday of next week. We would normally keep them longer but we will be leaving out of town so that is all the longer I could keep them. We love puppies

2 comments:

Wudel Family said...

Wow, four puppies!!! You are very ambitious! What kind of dog is that? And what does Toby do with all those little guys running around? Have fun with the puppies and I am excited to see your blog when you get back from Hawaii. Fun stuff!

Mom-Mom said...

Good Looking Children!
Alyssa and Tiffany are beautiful.
Four puppies at once---lots of TLC going on around there.
Good luck with everything with Alyssa going to Utah and Mark too.
I love you very much!
Love, MOM